myON Login Outside of School
We now have myOn for our students to use at school or outside of school!
Here are the steps to find myON for your child to use at home:
- Go to http://www.clever.com or from this site, click "Library Links" and then the myON button
- Select at top right: "Log in as a student"
- Type in and select our school's name
- Select "Log in with Google"
- Enter your child's login: email@example.com
- Their password is tisd+birthdate (example: tisdmmddyyyy)
- This will take you to Clever, which houses all of the sites that our school or district pays for that the students can access. Scroll down and click on "myON"
- I would bookmark or save at this point
I am sorry for all of the steps. But, our students so far have said it's worth it! Let me know if you are having any trouble.
* Note: We have noticed that with our students using myOn for the first time, myOn will give them a quiz to learn their reading level. This is not an exciting quiz for them, but it is important for them to do on their own. If not, myOn may recommend books to them that are not age appropriate. After your child misses 3 questions in a row, the quiz will stop, and they can begin reading. If you feel your child's level is not accurate, please let me know, and I can reset the quiz for them. *