In our classroom, we will...
Follow directions quickly.
Make smart choices.
Use helpful hands and words.
Respect teachers and other students.
Try our best.
We are a Great Expectation campus! This means we are a campus that are dedicated to mutual respect and academic excellence. The expectations in our classroom are as follows:
1. We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of a person's mistakes, nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
3. We will use good manners, saying "please," "thank you," and "excuse me," and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer each other to success!
5. We will help one another whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living, using the Life Principles.