What's Happening at DPES?
- Mon., May 14, 3rd Grade Math STAAR
- Tues., May 15, 3rd Grade Reading STAAR
- Fri., May 18, Rodeo Day
- Fri., May 24, Reading Rally
- Wed., May 30, End of Year Class Parties, 2:30-3:30
- Th., May 31, Last Day of School-- Early Release @ 12:50
- identify important details vs. interesting details within a text, especially nonfiction text
- use text to support answer choices
- work on using their reading strategies within text
- draw conclusions (using only the text) & make inferences (using both the text and their own information, meaning their knowledge and experiences).
- use text to support answers
- Students will be learning about money, economics and financial
responsibility. Don’t be surprised if your child starts discussing
allowance and savings with you!