Whats Happening at Decker Prairie
- Wed., Feb 14, Class Valentine's Day Party from 2:30-3:30
(Class name list will go home in this week's Wednesday Folder. Please, if you plan on sharing cards, have them completed at home. Also, if you would like to create a box or bag, decorate that at home. We will not be doing those in class. Please do not make them larger than a shoe box or cereal box.)
- Th., Feb. 15, Family Science & Math Night
- Fri., Feb. 16, Staff Development/ Student Holiday
- Mon., Feb. 19, Staff Development/ Student Holiday
- Fri., Feb. 23, Go Texans! Day
- Mon.-Feb. 26-Mar. 2: Read Across America Week, DPES School Book Fair
tell and write a summary of a story, sequence the plot’s main events.
- be able to explain what a personal narrative is and the chacteristics of a personal narrative.
Lesson 17 (Spelling Test Thursday)
- investigate maps and globes
location, distance, direction, maps, globes, cardinal directions, intermediate directions, scale, compass rose, grid system, symbols, legend