Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I believe it is important to have an open line of communication with all parents. I am looking forward to a another great year at DPES.
Google Meet Parent Permission Form
Tomball ISD Parents and Guardians,
Tomball ISD is committed to the health and safety of all students and staff. Teachers are working diligently to create remote learning environments for continued student learning.
This remote instruction, through the district's secure G Suite for Education services, may include Online Video Conference between Teachers and Students during teacher scheduled office hours through the use of Google Meet.
Please take a few minutes to complete the Google Meet Parent permission form.
- Tomball ISD Communications
Online Learning for Your Child
- Start at www.tomballisd.net and click on "Remote Learning Resources."
- Next, click "Parent/ Student Remote Learning Academic Resources."
- Select "Week 1," and start with logging your child onto Clever. There are directions on how to log on to Clever for the first time with the "Get Help with Clever" link. Clever will will your child's "portal" to take them to everything, including their teacher's Google Classroom. Once they are logged in Clever, there is no more need for usernames and passwords.
- Finally, go to Google Classroom when in Clever and they will see their teacher's virtual classroom.
Donuts with Grown-Ups
Classroom Spelling Bee
Students will have a reading test over our drama unit on Tuesday, they will take the district's writing benchmark on Thursday and the unit 3 math test over multiplication and division on Friday. The multiplication and division problems will be word problems. Some will be multi-step problem solving. Practice with the problems that came home in the Wednesday folder last week. We will quiz on Wednesday and Thursday. These quizzes will come home before the test so that students can practice any skills they have not mastered before the test.
Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week is Coming Soon!
DPES Red Ribbon Week:
October 23 -- 31, 2019
Theme: “Send a Message. Stay Drug-free.
We’re a Drug-free Team:
Wear your favorite Sports Team Attire
Tuesday, Oct. 29:
Protect your BRAIN POWER: Wear a Crazy Hat!
Wednesday, Oct. 30:
Keep your SUPER POWERS & Stay Drug-free:
Wear Superhero t-shirt!
Thursday, Oct. 31:
Drug & Bully Free Adventures AWAIT:
Wear Your “Future Career” Attire! (No Halloween costumes please)